Thursday, July 23, 2009

Are You In That Mood Yet?



Aiight, this blog has absolutely nothing to do with Joe Budden. I just was browsing his forum and a fan made this as a result of the announcement of MM4.

... If you don't know what the Mood Muzik series is, this is the cue to kill yourself.
Now.
/cue.

So I came to firm conclusions about some things in my life today. I'm no longer cutting my hair down to the point where its a low cut; I like my curls. Grey Nikes are an acceptable purchase. The city has been calling me back for a while, which is why I'm pretty sure I'll be moving to Jersey come the fall. I find conversation with groggy and slurred language over early morning coffee to be romantic. There isn't anything I can't deal with head on and come out victorious from; my resolve and determination are unmatched when I'm committed. I know what I want, I've just been scared to go for it. If I'm not in a position where I can help others less fortunate than myself, I feel I'm just wasting time.

... that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment